Sixth Form students are role models within the school and the local community and, as such, should wear clothing that is smart/casual and in keeping with a working and school environment. No clothing should cause offence & all must meet Health & Safety requirements.
To provide absolute clarity:
• Hats and hoods should be removed during lessons and Acts of Worship
• Underwear, cleavage or midriffs must not be visible
• Clothing should be smart, clean and modest with no offensive slogans
• Sliders and flip flops must not be worn
• Students must wear their student lanyard at all times
This list is not exhaustive and individual judgements may be made by the Sixth Form team. In all of this, the emphasis is on self-respect, maturity and setting a good example. We remind students that they will be asked to return home to change if their style of dress contravenes this dress code.